TYPE ON ANYTHINGEnjoy the comfort and convenience of desktop typing on your smartphone, and tablet with this mobile keyboard. K380 Multi-Device is a wireless keyboard that connects to all Bluetooth® wireless devices that support external keyboards. Bluetooth wireless, Multi-platform/cross-platform, Windows®, Mac®, Chrome OS™, Android™, iOS®
TAKE-TO-TYPE STYLETake this compact, lightweight, Bluetooth keyboard anywhere in your home. Type wherever you like, on any compatible computer, phone or tablet.
EASY-SWITCHConnect up to three devices simultaneously, for example a Windows computer, an iPhone® and an Android tablet. Simply touch a button to start typing on a different device.
A FAMILIAR LAYOUTK380 Multi-Device recognizes each device and automatically maps keys to give you a familiar layout with your favorite shortcuts.
By detecting your specific device—for example, an Apple® or Windows computer—this universal keyboard will send the correct key codes.
2-YEARS BATTERY LIFEThe K380 Multi-Device gets long life out of the two AAA alkaline batteries that come pre-installed. You may even forget the keyboard uses batteries. Keyboard battery life is calculated based on an estimated two million keystrokes per year in an office environment. User experience may vary.
• The establishment have the right to ask for the customer’s copy of Commercial Registration and ID as well as taking all the serial numbers of the items sold and the customer’s signature on the Invoice.
• If the customer ordered products which are out of stock and must be ordered from the factory, customer has to pay the 100% value of the products in advance or whatever agreed with him. The payment shall be non-refundable in case he changed his mind or cancelled his order. In case of cancelling the order because of delays in the delivery for 45 days beyond the agreed period, the customer has the right to recover the whole amount paid.
Refunding or exchanging includes all of our products except electronic devices, computers, dynamic devices, special requests and programmable software devices within the following conditions:
• Exchanging or refunding the whole amount paid within 3 days from purchase date.
• Device should be in its original condition: in the original box, original wrapping, with all accessories, and not opened or installed.
• Bringing the original invoice.
• If it is more than 3 days from purchase date, please check the following warranty conditions.
• All electronic devices are warranted for one year except accessories.
• Warranty means repairing the device not exchanging the device.
• To enjoy our warranty services, you have to bring the original invoice to confirm the serial number of the device and validity of the warranty period.
• Repairs will take 20 days maximum for damages covered by warranty. *
• It is our right to keep the faulty parts that was replaced within the warranty period.
• We guarantee that the repaired device complies with the original warranty period. In case of poor manufacturing, we have the right to replace one of the internal components of the device under the conditions of exchanging as mentioned in the warranty policy.
• After 30 days, at our discretion whichever is applicable, customer can get a temporary device or 1/400 of the value of the device in case of a delay in providing spare parts, maintenance process, or in the event of a defect in the product’s manufacturer.
• In case we could not fix the device within the warranty period, the customer can get another device after paying the fair use value ** or refund his money after deducting the fair use value ** as per cases mentioned in the “quality manufacturing, providing spare parts and maintenance” law issued by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
• Warranty covers fixing and replacing spare parts for free in case of poor manufacturing, not replacing the product or refunding money. The following cases will void the warranty:
- Product misuse or failure to comply with the instructions in the attached product manual when installing the device.
- Cracks, wrecks or exposing the device to external factors like liquids, moisture, high temperature, accidents, vandals, earthquakes, electric current instability, rain water leak, strike shock, lightning, fires, floods or the same acts.
- Attempts of installation, repair or maintenance done by non-certified individuals or agencies or using spare parts non-certified by the International Organization for Standardization.
- If the serial number of the device has been damaged intentionally or unintentionally.
- Damages caused by poor transportation or shipping to the customer.
- Damages resulting from electric current instability (visible burn in the mainboard) or from using electric generator with unstable current.
* Applied on damages which match warranty conditions and manufacturing quality, other damages out of warranty may take longer period for repair.
use value is calculated at 5% of the value at the time of purchase of the
product for every month, starting from the date of purchase with maximum limit
of 80% of the purchased price